LearnLode Consultancy Services
Learning is a lifelong process of keeping abreast of change. And the most pressing task is to teach people how to learn.
90% of what knowledge workers learn doesn't come in a training course - it
comes from peer, collaborative and social learning. All too often, learning and development teams focus
on the 10%.
We can help you to understand how to leverage knowledge management to maximise other learning approaches and help your team to learn what they need to know - cost effectively and quickly.
We can help you to:
- Identify where effective knowledge management can displace costly external training.
- Evaluate and optimise your existing knowledge management infrastructure.
- Deploy collaborative knowledge and personal learning environments to improve organisation efficiencies.
Every organisation, no matter how small, has existing knowledge and workflows. We can help you to:
- Identify, map and standardise common knowledge processes into LearnLode decision trees.
- Audit your existing knowledge assets to identify, collate and update critical high value documentation and resources.
- Reduce risk by identifying out of date knowledge assets.